[TechAssist] Re: update Toshiba 50H82 , TAC0263 dead, "click",power LED only

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:40:33 -0500

COuld be the secondary distro part of the fly or a bad crt.
I had a crt that had cracked on it's face and all the fluid filled up the
in the neck. I didn't notice it at all, it looked normal.  Only after
pulling the HV
to isolate the crts did I find it to be the culpret.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550