[TechAssist] Re: sorting many inbox emails alphabetically by subject, not forum name

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:08:14 -0500

Phil;
You can do this type of sorting yourself. The name format the emails
arrive in can be set by you, and actually put into the folders you have
set up.
 Mozilla Thunderbird will do this for you. It's actually a much better
email program then OE. More versatile..better "junk mail" filters.

I just started using it last week, and it's so easy to set up.

-Ed-

Just haven't set up my Signature file yet.

It's coming...though.