[TechAssist] Re: sony kv-fs10

  • From: "Gregory Smith" <gaserv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:44:17 -0500

Sorry for the  3 posts in an hour. We've had problems with outlook and I
couldn't tell if the post went through. I screwed up, the model is a
kv-36fs10. I can't tell if it has sound or not due to the fact I can't see
the onscreen menu to see if the speakers are possibly turned off. I do have
the correct vert ic. I will double check the vert ic voltages. I know it has
the positive B+ but not sure whether it has the - B+ since I don't have any
schematic. I'll also check all the pins to see if I have a sawtooth drive
waveform. I'll let you know what I find.
Thanks
Gregory B. Smith
G & A Electronic Services
2521 N. Laurent