[TechAssist] partial fix,RCA P46811LV, PTK195AA bowed, jagged buzzing pix after home power flickered

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:25:39 -0400

Partial fix. The jagged picture looked like arc, so I reseated the HV
input lead to the HV Splitter block.Then it cleared up.That was it. Now
the bowed display. Since the bow happened after multiple power
outtages,think the eeprom got corrupted?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: