[TechAssist] Re: panasonic vcr, NV-J35 not threading

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:45:38 -0500

Mick,
If this unit has the slide switch on the right side of carriage, clean that
and check position.
I'm not familiar with Panasonics with this prefix.
Another thing, you can remove the screws that hold carriage in place, left a
little to clear the load gears and power unit up. This may reset the gears
to home position.
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com