[TechAssist] Re: mitusbishi vs600f partially fixed still need help

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:02:48 -0400

Charles,

I don't see anything like this in the Mits tips nor in my notes.  You should
be aware that this is a V10B chassis and while it is not as bad as the later
V11, it generally does have quite afew leaky caps throughlout the set.  we
typically find 20-60 bad caps in these and they can cause all kinds of
problems.  We never service any of these sets without a thorough check of
the caps for ESR, DC leakage, and electrolyte leakage.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL