[TechAssist] Re: decent canned air sources?

  • From: "David" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:23:46 -0500

Same here Gary, I figure if it's already open why not clean out the
accumulate dust. Sometimes you can tell what air freshener the customer
uses.

Isn't Fantastik great! This stuff eats through grime and nicotine like
magic. Quick polish with Windex and voila...almost new! A shop I know
then covers all their repairs in clear plastic, that's a classy touch.

David Lessard
Mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Alexandria, Ontario