[TechAssist] Re: Zenith model Z25X22 board no. 9-1808 loses brightness.

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:42:56 -0700

I had one in the shop yesterday that was doing that it was the HK short I used
my Sencore CR-70 to fix it. Also I have seen a resistor on the crt board open
up and cause this problem. I can remember the value but there aren't that many
on there but it was right off the g2 wire on the crt board/
Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
(970)867-3124