[TechAssist] Re: Zenith ZB3193Y Digital C

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Bob, will check those items.   Paul
"Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Paul,
If the tuner is a 175-2264... few problems with those. The 9-700
was/is notorious for loose connections.. as the IC's plug in. What we did
was remove IC's and clean with pencel eraser. That could correct your tuning
problem also.. If your tuner is bad I may have one laying around. It is part
of the 700 module.. On another note.. There are two filters on the Bose
power supply that when they fail...will send high DC voltage to the Bose Amp
destroying the amp and frying the front speakers..If you need more info on
that let me know and i will try to find my notes.
Bob,

Bobs TV Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main 508-853-1482