[TechAssist] Zenith ZB3193Y Digital C

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:23:25 -0700 (PDT)

This is one of those Zenith sets with the Bose audio and the 9-700 main board
made in1989. To my knowledge the board is no longer available. The problem is
the signal goes to snow intermittently.Loses picture and sound is muted because
of loss of signal.  Also lower channels are snowy.This uses a prescaler and ICs
on board to tune, per the info that I have.  All the supply voltages and lytics
are OK. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with this chassis and problem.I
didn't find anything in my Zenith data base that was of any help. Could the
prescaler be the culprit?      Paul

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.