[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PTV 9-1674-01 sweep module flashing picture

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:50:46 -0400

Al, they are original diodes. I buy original diodes and transitors from Zenith
to make up my repair kits. Zenith sends transitors in egg crates and diodes on
long strings. Probably because of the quantity I buy at a time they do not
package them. If this helps here are common parts I use for this board. Let me
know if I can help

9-1674-SERIES REPAIR KIT
FX3403 4A FUSE

C3460 100MFD @ 50V

C3406 100MFD @ 25V

C3478 100MFD @ 50V

QX3201 121-1187 (MJE15030)

QX3200 121-1167-01 (2SD2539)

QX3402 121-1210-01 (2SK790)

FLYBACK 95-4134-15/31-REP

CRX3412 103-417-06

CR3215 103-339-04 CAN USE FOR CR3217

NOTES ******************

CHECK FOR BAD SOLDER CONNECTIONS ON LX3262 HORZ. LIN. COIL

CHECK FOR BAD SOLDER CONNECTIONS ON TX3205 HORZ. XFORMER

CHECK G2 FOCUS BLOCK A-17196-12-REP COMMON FAILURE ITEM

(This kit represents the most common failure items, some other trouble shooting
may be required)

Kevin Harris Sr.
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
800-638-3328 ext 1241
fax 1-800-888-3293

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009

** Philips Master Distributor
** Hitachi Elite Distributor
** RCA/GE/Proscan (TCE) Premier Distributor
** Sharp Distributor of the Year 2000 - 2002
** Toshiba Distributor of the Year
**  NESDA Partner in Excellence