[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PTV 9-1674-01 sweep module flashing picture

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:40:23 -0500

I had a flyback 195-4134-05/25 from Tritronics that had a strange weaving
vertical bar on the left side of picture (drove me nuts)
Found good used original and problem solved
I don't like subs on zenith most originals are bad enough!! :-)
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
Dallas, TX