[TechAssist] Re: Zenith 35" or 36" console, 9-1096 main module, 9-1093 smps/sweep

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:44:55 -0600

Ron,

Thanks for the reply, I didn't know if anything else had to be done besides
jumpering the two plugs together, or not? Peggs, said to test it jumper the
two together, but didn't want to leave it that way permanently if something
else had to be done. Again thanks to you and Peggs for the replies and
solution.

                                     Dan Webster