[TechAssist] Re: Yahoo members

  • From: "Richard Golden d.b.a. Golden Video Repair Center" <reldong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:09:38 -0800

Heres the notice; Its for forwarding ONLY.
Richard

Important service announcement regarding your POP3 or Mail Forwarding
service. Please read on.

Effective April 24, 2002, Yahoo! Mail will no longer provide free POP3
Access or Auto Mail Forwarding to Yahoo! Delivers subscribers.

If you would like to continue using Mail Forwarding or POP3 Access, please
subscribe to our improved package that allows you to:

Use Outlook, Eudora, or another POP3 client to access and manage your Yahoo!
Mail.
Automatically forward your Yahoo! Mail to another email account -- even
another Yahoo! address!
Send larger attachments, now up to 5MB instead of the free 1.5MB limit.
Send email without the Yahoo! promotional text at the bottom.*

Sign up today and SAVE 33%

Subscribe before April 24th and get the first year of service for just
$19.99. That's 33% off the regular service fee of $29.99.

Remember, if you do not subscribe by April 24, 2002, you will no longer be
able to access your Yahoo! Mail messages by POP or at another email address.

Sincerely,
The Yahoo! Mail Team