[TechAssist] Re: Yahoo members

  • From: "Maxwell Bailes Jr." <bailes4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:25:56 -0800 (PST)

Where is everyone seeing or hearing that yahoo is
discontinuing free POP3 email service. I've been with
them for 2+ years and hardly ever get a junk email. I
use yahoo email for just my Tech lists and that's the
only email I receive. I would think that yahoo would
contact me about this? just my 2 cents.
Max
--- "OrpheusComputing.com Repair"

http://showcase.netins.net/web/phdss/freebies/email.htm

http://Computer-Hardware-Sales-Consumer-Electronics-Sales.com
> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Fax: 775-254-3030
> TechAssist Administration
> http://tech-assist.org
> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 4orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (alternates)
> orpheuscomputing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (PLEASE include our previous correspondence
> if replying to this email!!)

> SUBJECT field to the address above.

=====
Max Bailes