[TechAssist] Re: Yahoo members

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 04:03:36 -0600

Where did you see that?  At subdimension's site?  This is all
I see:

III.  "You agree to pay the parties associated with
subDIMENSION the amount of assessed damages and work incurred
due to your service abuse, or $5 per piece of mail processed
(whichever is higher) for SPAM or unsolicited bulk email that
is transmitted by or otherwise connected to your subDIMENSION
freemail account. "

This is for those who SPAM their members ('members' meaning
you or I), or if you use their service to SPAM.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com
http://Computer-Hardware-Sales-Consumer-Electronics-Sales.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: 775-254-3030
TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
4orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (alternates)
orpheuscomputing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(PLEASE include our previous correspondence
if replying to this email!!)