[TechAssist] Re: Windows DRIVER Problems

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gary McCartney <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:41:50 -0800

Hi Gary,

I just right clicked on one of the audio devices, selected Properties
and this is all I could find: PCI bus 0, device 7, function 5. But,
you are right - some of the devices do list the file names (some even
list the locations). But not the darn one I am having trouble with!

And the ones I already deleted, well I should have looked up the files
on those first. Thanks for the tip - I must have been too frustrated
to notice those file lists. I'll go to another computer which just
happens to have the same chipset, and look for them.

--
Best regards,

Bil Green
2001 TV VCR