[TechAssist] Re: VS4551 mitsubishi ,no power up when cold: only thump-thump. still not fixed

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:05:26 -0500

 I reassembled the set and lowered it to the floor yesterday. After
being unplugged all night, I plugged it in, powered it up this morning
and came right up OK. No "Thump".Unless I'm crazey, I think removing
that ferrite bead from R9A21 may have fixed it.
A few more days will tell. This has been my month for wierd
intermittants.Stuff you can't push out the darn door.
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)