[TechAssist] Re: [ Update] Zenith PVR4660VK Pix is bowed equally on top, bottom, and sides, and convergence is bad.

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:57:26 -0400

LeRoy I think I remember a problem like that. Try moving the vertical and
horizontal size pots on the sweep board. I had one that was all whacked out
and adjusting the size of the picture fixed the problem it was stretched to
much . Also make sure you have the box in all the way or you'll never get it
right, happened to me. Couldn't figure out what was going on so I checked
the box and it wasn't in all the way.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair