[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE Panasonic PT47WX49E Chassis DP820 Hi voltage come up and shuts down immediately

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:54:12 -0800 (PST)

Jim, Al I don't think so. I is on the back of the board. That was the first
thing I checked when I saw that. You can even see spots on the top of the
plastic that houses the RCA and RF connectors. Jim are kidding about putting it
thru
a "pots and pans" cycle? I have dishwasher at home.
Thanks
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Panasonic web site shows the board, P/N TNPH0370ADS, with a dealer price
of $458.02. Any chance the stuff that got spilled on the board is
coolant from a leaking CRT? Consider pulling the board a putting it thru
a "pots and pans" cycle, that is if you own a dishwasher. (Some of us
can's affort one!:)
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics