[TechAssist] Transmitter / reciever needed

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:18:01 -0800

I'm slow here,  working on one of my inventions that never got off the
ground and still need a wireless transmitter receiver with at least 3
output's,  will eventually turn on and off relays,    need it to be they
type with a million codes or what ever so it won't effect another of the
same device if used near it.   like a garage door opener will work only
yours and not your neighbors ?   I have absolutely no experience in  digital
design work,  hoping for help from someone who does.   I am using a velman
kit that works ok but range is only about 20 feet, need it a little farther
if possible and it is not coded to search for used channels in the area and
switch to open freq..      anyone have any ideas,   or guidance ,    If you
da man that knows,  I'll let you in on this thing that may never get off the
ground.
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237