[TechAssist] Re: Transmitter / reciever needed

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:45:59 -0800

Man,  did I open up a can o worms or what.     this was going to be
something simple but now my train of thought keeps going towards the XXX
factor.    hard to concentrate ,  I may change my forte of manufacture to
robotics,   I'm still not real clear on the purpose of a remote control for
a French beauty but it certainly opens up whole new train of thought.
guess I'm guilty of leading a sheltered life,  anyway I appreciate all the
input but maybe I should seek satisfaction elsewhere...  or maybe I should
persue this a little farther......I may have a sell or two right here.
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
Independence Ks. 67301