[TechAssist] Re: Transmitter / reciever needed

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:17:18 -0800

Gary and Al,
     this needs to operate on 12v will be supplied by automotive,   the x10
is an excellent idea I've go a few of them that can be torn down and checked
out but I think they run on 110 volts.      I was not offended by Al but
afraid to reply on this list to his remarks,   but I did to him   uh al  ?!
BTW.  whats her name ?
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237