[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 50H82 (TAC0263) cust. says trouble with some HD modes (on dish sat)

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:09:55 -0400

like monitor refresh rates (640x480, 1024x768,etc) these are the
horizontal and vert  refresh rates and whether they are interlaced (i)
or non interlaced/progressive scan (p).
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx