[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 50H81 TAC0151 Horz tearing

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:30:18 -0400

PTS is the fly in many oinments. I have had losts of problems with
hitachi's
core program with PTS. It always ends up needing intrvention due to PTS
not informing Hitachi that they have recieved the dud so I CAN GET PAID.

IMHO, PTS doesn't do anything particularlly special that we can't do anyway.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550