[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 42H81 blowing fuse

  • From: "Bob Derrick" <bderrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:13:19 -0400

`       The slo-blo bulletin that I'm familiar with is for the 3.15 gma type.
If the low ohm resistors have changed in value wouldn't this indicate an
over current / over heating condition?  Unless I saw broken solder
connections I would change the stk anyway as I have seen a lot of these go
bad in a lot of different TV's including intermittently blowing the fuse as
the only symptom.  any time I can remember changing the fuse without
changing the stk I've had to go back and change them even if there were
broken solder connections.

                                Bob
Leader TV, Rochester, NY