[TechAssist] Re: [TV] CTC169 - Dead

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:56:24 -0500

David check pin 1 of the Flyback should be around 145 to 150., volts in
standby. This is the supply voltage that goes to the HOT. You should be able
to check it with a meter. If it is high like 180 volts then your kit for the
regulator circuit should solve the problem. When you turn on the set the HOT
voltage drops to 143 volts. I have a print that can be sent if needed.
Bruce.