[TechAssist] Re: TDA 8361=TDA8361A?

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:53:40 -0500

Alberto, use GOOGLE search and type in TDA8361A, this will take you to a
CHIP DIRECTORY page where you will see the difference between the 8361 and
the 8361A. Looks like you should be able to use the 8361A version as a sub
for the 8361 but not the other way.
It is the same basic chip so the pinout would be the same so your osc should
run just fine and you probably have other problems.
Jim Myers
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx