[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic 6470 no E to E no video

  • From: MYERSVCR@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:54:07 EST

Both tuners must be bad. Pin 3 had 5 volts and pin 4 changed
Thanks Craig

in a message dated 1/21/02 1:55:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Pin 3 on the tuner needs 5 volts and pin 4 should go down and up as you
 select tv or video. If those things are happening, your boneyard tuner just
 has the same problem as the original.
 Jerry Silverman
 Greentron Inc
 4 Newland Ave