[TechAssist] Sylvania SSC130 TVCR will it work without tape deck plugged in ?

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:04:05 -0600

Hi members,
This TVCR has VCR deck problems.
Customer just needs it for TV use only, and does not want the VCR deck
repaired.
How can I keep the TV from shutting itself off, with the tape deck removed ?
I have tried taping the end sensors, and repositioning the mode switch.
Nothing seems to help. It still shuts off after about 10 seconds.
There is nothing wrong with the TV part of the set.

TIA,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx