[TechAssist] Re: Sony KVTS20 (SCC-A50G-A) Black Screen in 3" on Left side of PiX.

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:22:28 -0500

Hey Bruce, that model seems to be missing the screen size, but I have seen
some Sony's come in like that  That just needed to enter service mode and
adjust Horizontal. Sometimes they just lose programming on Horizontal alone.
I have seen many do that on those TS sets. Might want to look there.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com