[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27EXR25 that always powers up into the service menu

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:56:54 -0500

I have seen that exact problem. The little hole in the back is located next
to the external speaker jacks and looks like a screw hole. The logical thing
is to put a screw in it, right? Well sure, but that pushes on the switch and
guess what happens..........................?
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815