[TechAssist] Re: So long Friends

  • From: MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:48:01 EDT

 Stepping up in class on us? Thanks for your patient assistance, Ty. What are
you going off to do that is soooo much better than sticking with us?

Dominic DiLeo
Atlantic TV
Freeport, Maine

In a message dated 9/28/04 10:47:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Dear Tech Assist Members.

 It is not often that one gets the opportunity to work with a group of people
 who are as selfless in willing to help others as this group. I feel honored
 to have been a peat of it.

 This is why; I find no pleasure, in announcing that I am leaving.

 I have been offered a position with an organization. After three months of
 wrestling with this decision, I finally accepted the offer. I am starting on
 the first of next month.

 All the information I have gathered throughout the years has been sent to
 Jay.
 Please be patient.  It will take him some time to get it sorted out and back
 on line.
 Nothing is lost.

 Tomorrow will be my last day in operation. The computer will be
 disconnected.
 However, I do plan on getting back on line after I get situated.
 Just like a dog who can not stop barking, there is no way I can get out of
 electronics.
 So, strictly on a hobby basis, I am setting up a small workbench at home.
 It will take some time.

 So be warned! This is not the last you will hear from me.

 In the mean time, God bless you all!

 Ty

 Tiberius Kraemer
 BLUE STAR ELECTRONICS