[TechAssist] Re: So long Friends

  • From: albert walfield <albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:57:00 -0300

TY you will be deeply missed on both side of the boarder. You was always
there for us and went way  beyond the call to help us in anyway you could
24/7.
I know you will excel and be a asset what ever organization you go with.

To sum it up you'll be missed and thank you for all your help and support.

May you and your family be  Safe and God bless

Albert Walfield

Since 1974
Albert Walfield's Electronics
28 Mulock Rd.