[TechAssist] Re: So long Friends

  • From: "William Rayburn" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:26:33 -0700

Good luck Ty, you'll be missed!
Bill

William H. Rayburn, CET
NESDA Member
Premium Technologies
PO Box 442
Long Beach, Wa. 98631
(360) 642-4993
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:46 AM
Subject: [TechAssist] So long Friends

Dear Tech Assist Members.

It is not often that one gets the opportunity to work with a group of people
who are as selfless in willing to help others as this group. I feel honored
to have been a peat of it.

This is why; I find no pleasure, in announcing that I am leaving.

I have been offered a position with an organization. After three months of
wrestling with this decision, I finally accepted the offer. I am starting on
the first of next month.

All the information I have gathered throughout the years has been sent to
Jay.
Please be patient.  It will take him some time to get it sorted out and back
on line.
Nothing is lost.

Tomorrow will be my last day in operation. The computer will be
disconnected.
However, I do plan on getting back on line after I get situated.
Just like a dog who can not stop barking, there is no way I can get out of
electronics.
So, strictly on a hobby basis, I am setting up a small workbench at home.
It will take some time.

So be warned! This is not the last you will hear from me.

In the mean time, God bless you all!

Ty

Tiberius Kraemer
BLUE STAR ELECTRONICS