[TechAssist] Re: Sharp AL-1540C Digital Copier/Printer/Scanner

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:19:40 -0400

Thats about the same price as the toner cartridge for our Sharp Z-50,
although some places discount it to about $90. Tried refilling one with some
left over toner from a Panasonic we used to have. Worked but with a light
print. Probably would work with the right toner but they keep that a secret.
Cartridge lasts about 2000 copies. We also have to replace a drum/developer
cartridge, $120, that lasts about 5000 copies.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609