[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 32U-S50B Dead

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:53:54 -0400

Peter,
        Just finished up a 32US50, don't know the difference between yours..
but took some voltages with set off for you, maybe this will  help..
From (-) C705 set off...
IC701
1 11.4
2    0
3  1.4
4    .1
5     0
6     0
7     0
8 164.

Q701
S    0
G   .3
D 165.

IC702
1  9.7  Tuner ground
2 10.8 Tuner ground
3   1.4 (-) at C705
4  17.  (-) at C705

Q601 and Q602
Collectors at 125./ Tuner ground.. Keypad buttons at 4.9
Hope this helps...
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx