[TechAssist] Sharp 32L-S400B, No video/audio, has OSD

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:52:01 -0500

OK, here's another dog.
Sharp M# 32L-S400B
No video/ audio / snow
Here's what I've done so far.

1) changed EEPROM - more on this later

2) Changed jungle IC201 (RH-IX3253CEZZ) - Using a video input, I have video
going in on pin 39, but am getting just the blanking pulses out at pin41.

3) This morning I noticed that the new EEPROM is not recognizing the front
A/V jacks on the set, even after re-initializing. I ordered the exact IC for
the set, but I beginning to think I was right on with the EEPROM, but just
got the wrong one as a replacement.

Any ideas?

John Myers
Myers TV Service Company
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601
Phone (Voice & Fax) (330) 821-6545
myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.myerstv.net

This Email List is viewable to the Public.