[TechAssist] Re: Samsung HCN4226W-STK392-040 Sanyo original IC-smoked RZ123-126

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:34:00 -0500

Dale
  All the STK are either made by Sanyo Semiconductor or Chineese knockoffs.

Possibly the original may have opened something in the IC due to
overload or you may have just got bad ones. When you try again pull the
didital converg module before you turn on the set and see if it runs too
  hot. The P55 chassis doesn't have as much STK problems as the P54.

Al G