[TechAssist] Re: Samsung HCN4226W-STK392-040 Sanyo original IC-smoked RZ123-126

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:29:34 -0600

I used two stk392-040e from tritronics last friday in the same Samsung model
HLN4226XA?XAA they both worked well.
They were original Sanyo IC's the "E" means lead free.
I paid $15.89 each for the IC's
By the way the module BP94-00155A with the ic's is only $64 outright from
Samsung.

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc