[TechAssist] Re: Repair Prices

  • From: "Keith Trumbla" <ktrumbla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:42:08

Hi guys; we charge $35.00 (Canadian) for a call which is basically to get to
the door. 99% of all calls end up being a pick up and delivery anyways. Who
wants to haul a scope around with 20 tool boxes full of parts and schematics
? I work on a $50.00 or less go-ahead on VCR's and $95.00 on TV's 25" or
smaller, $125.00 on larger etc. I still offer free estimates because of the
neighborhood I am in(No Rockefellers) But I usually hit them with the
go-ahead option first to feel 'em out and see if they have the minimum for a
repair.

Keith Trumbla
O/O B.E.M Electronics  Est.1954
839 Ellice ave.