[TechAssist] Re: Repair Prices

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:41:17 EST

Go to a financial advisor. Start with your retirement needs, work backwards
and you will find out what profit margin you need. What other guys charge is
meaningless. Hollis (37 years in business)

                In a message dated 1/28/02 9:35:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,

<< Subj:     [TechAssist] Re: Repair Prices
 Date:  1/28/02 9:35:05 AM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx (larry)
 Sender:    techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Please look at my web site for my price list.
 adr.at bottom.

 BCNU
 Larry

 Philstv@xxxxxxx wrote:

 > I'd like to get an idea what other shops around the country are charging
for
 > repairs. I check other shops in my area from time to time and found that
the
 > two biggies charge $99.00 for a service call. Sear's is one of them and I
 > know they charge this nationwide. I'd like to hear from others on they're
 > charges for service calls, in-shop average prices on TV and VCR repairs.
I'll

 --
 Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
 5415 N. Wooster ave.