[TechAssist] Re: RCA p52929

  • From: Dennis Viereck <wa6ati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:28:37 -0800

I would say that is NOT normal. Typically the human finger can handle 120
degrees F. Much higher then that becomes uncomfortable to the touch. This  is
the point where silicon devices start having reliability problem and unstable.
I might go as far as to say that is a "big red flag" you might want to
investigate. U17501 should not be that hot.

Dennis