[TechAssist] Re: RCA p52929

  • From: "Jonas Miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 07:21:10 -0600

Dennis,
 Thanks for taking time out for my problem. I'll follow your suggestions and
let you know. Problem is the set is acting so squirrely that it fixes itself
and stays fixed for a length of time. I've resoldered almost half the main
board thinking it was a loose connection as I found in other ctc195 chassis.
 With regards
  Jonas