[TechAssist] Re: RCA VCR PSVR61- ERROR come up in display - sometimes

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:08:24 -0500

Had a couple like that. T/A said to replace the sensors and the main cam.
Cam looked perfect and would take all day to replace so I just replaced the
sensors even though they checked OK. Have not come back so they are either
fixed or the owners got fraustrated and dumped them.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609