[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV - F25652BL - CTC187AB - Won't Turn ON - FOLLOWUP

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:36:32 +0100

I tried another EPROM from a CTC177AA2 chassis, it didn't work, but if I
remember correctly that TV had a system control problem at the time,
probably the EPROM....LOL.

I'm sure I'll find one. If anyone has a known good EPROM to send my way,
don't be shy. BTW are these things preprogrammed?

David Lessard
Alexandria, Ontario. Canada
mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx