[TechAssist] Re; RCA TV - F25652BL - CTC187AB - Won't Turn ON - FOLLOWUP

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:50:33 -0500

David I will send you a 223940 (pre-programmed). $4.00 should cover it.
I hope I can find your address again.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx(David=A0Lessard) Date: Wed, Jul 28, 2004, 7:36pm
(CDT+6) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: RCA TV -
F25652BL - CTC187AB - Won't Turn ON - FOLLOWUP Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tried another EPROM from a CTC177AA2 chassis, it didn't work, but if I
remember correctly that TV had a system control problem at the time,
probably the EPROM....LOL.

I'm sure I'll find one. If anyone has a known good EPROM to send my way,
don't be shy. BTW are these things preprogrammed?

David Lessard
Alexandria, Ontario. Canada
mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx