[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTV P46151WK, Odd Problem, FIXED

  • From: Russell Hornsby <undertaker48@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:42:23 -0500

Hi:
Why don't you get some TBQ, it will remove Magic Marker and tar with no
problem and it is water based and will dry up in no time, And it will
remove about everything I have tried it on.
Most Companies use it to clean Floors and a word of advice, some people
have reactions to it, when used full strength, some use it watered down,
but it works better full strength, just use a glove if it makes your
hands turn red. It is what I use to get off the melted remains of RCA
belts.
Hope this helps.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Hornsby Electronics (Russell Hornsby)