[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK178L

  • From: "miglinasj" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:41:38 -0600

I had a similiar problem that developed after changing the eeprom some two
years back.(in a rush I  recorded the numbers wrong) To make a long story
short, I put back everything as I found it, pulled out the chipper
check,reinitialized the eeprom and got my sound back with a good picture.
Yes, I too wasted a lot of time on this chassis
 Regards      Jonas