[TechAssist] Re: RCA P60920BL PTK195KC vert. problems FIX

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:04:04 -0500

Hi Larry:
That is interesting.  I saw a 195 chassis P46922 2000 year model last
week were that diode was bad.  On mine the vertical was about 1/2 what
it should be, so a quick check revealed the voltage disparity and diode
problem.

Maybe these will begin to be another nice quick and easy fix.  I used a
1n4007 diode.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr